By Rebecca Simpson
With NYE just around the corner, I’ve whipped up a quick, easy and tasty way to bring in the New Year. One of the best things about this DIY is that you can serve it in any glass and in any colour to suit you and your guest’s as the products I’ve found come in a variety of colours and flavours.
WHAT YOU NEED:
-Wilton Sparkle Gel in White
-Edible Pearl Sugar in White
-Cocktail or wine of your choice – we chosse Yellowglen!
HOW TO CREATE
1. Take your first bowl and empty the contents of the Pearl Sugar into it
2. Take your second bowl and empty the about ¾ of the contents of the Pearl Sugar in your bowl
3. Take your Glassware and dip the rim into the Sparkle Gel and twist the glass so the rim is completely coated half a centimetre to 1 centimetre
4. Next, dip the rim into the Pearl Sugar and again twist to cover the Sparkle Gel
5. Place in the fridge to set for around half an hour then serve and garnish as desired.